Sunday, March 25, 2007

Myra & Fred - March 24 Wedding

Yesterday I had a great day shooting Myra and Fred's wedding. Cool people, beautiful cozy reception venue and a fun day overall.

As you can see I had plenty of time to play with the rings

Techie stuff: I did this first shot (above) with a 50mm 1.8 and the Kenko extension tube set. I don't own a macro lens so this sutep is what I use when I need to get REAL close. Get yours HERE








The groom working on his words




Fred looking sharp


Myra and Yvette at the Westin




The happy couple


Armen, the best man, is a very cool guy... thanks for your hospitality!


I really enjoyed shooting at Cafe Santorini's Rococo Room in Pasadena... beautiful cozy place

Long exposure from across the street







Margarita Luna and her band kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor the whole time




I wanty to thank my friend Marlon Lopez for helping me out and getting some great shots. He's a graphic designer and is putting together a killer website for his photography... coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am officially bookmarking your blog...not only am I impressed, but I am inspired. Great stuff! Found you on OSP, by the way...see ya 'roundww!