Sunday, March 18, 2007

Courtney & Jeremiah - March 17 Wedding

Yesterday I had the great pleasure to 2nd shoot for the first time for Erin Sullivan. I met Erin while we attended Mike Colón's 4-day intensive seminar last year and I've been wanting to shoot with her since.

The weather was great in Pasadena and the reception site was beautiful. The Maranatha Campus is surrounded by lots of green and huge trees that provided awesome open shade. I love the warm colors you get as a result when you have that combination.

Now to some photos:





















The ring bearer... No! He wasn't posing for the camera, I saw him sitting like this and I shot him.




5 comments:

Mike said...

Great shots! Love the first and second, and the reflection in the sunglasses!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! Love the second shot, I like the larger images!

Anonymous said...

Awesome BIG images, Rodolfo. LOVE the ring bearer shot, and the commentary. Your blog looks really great!

Adam Squier said...

Big images look great. I love the one of the groom from a low perspective. Not really sure why, though.

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

WOW! Rudy, you are so talented! I feel so lucky that you shot with me on Saturday!