Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back from WPPI

| All shot with point-and-shoot Canon G7 |

With Sean Azul on the road


Arriving




Elvis was there of course


Mike Colón shooting with wireless SB-800 units @ Nikon's booth


Joe Buissink showing his art


New GraphiStudio album covers (let me know if you like these ones)


Susan Stripling talking for WHCC


Martin Gisborne from Apple Computers and model/photographer Brittany Leigh.
I have to thank Martin for his time and patience. I asked him a million questions about Apple Aperture and he took all the time in the world to answer in detail. And I have to thank Brittany because my images of her helped me get started in this business.


Andrew Niesen and his Leica M8 from LaCour Photo and Sean Azul while having dinner at P.F. Chang's China Bistro


Becker's crowded party at The Hotel - Mandalay Bay


Gary Fong demoing the new Wale Tail


Jeff LaPlante's Nikon D2X and someone else's other camera


Cheesy posing at it's best


Cherie Steinberg Cote and showgirls


Super Kubota


Model @ Canon's booth


Photo courtesy of 'El Palo de Juan'. Thanks!

No comments: