Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Slideshow - Photographer's Cut

Most of the times when I look at other photographers' images my head gets instantly bombarded with questions like: Why or How did he/she take that picture; What inspired the photographer to press the shutter; What lens/camera/settings did he/she use; What caused the subject to react that way???
As I learn more and more of the technical stuff, a lot of the questions are quickly answered but there's no way of knowing what was going on behind the scenes and I'm always curious about that.

While in this 'photographer's cut slideshow' there's a lot of techie talk mostly geared towards my fellow photographers, hopefully by letting you know what I was thinking at the moment I shot these images, I can also address viewers that are not in the photography business as well as clients and potential clients so they get a chance to know me a bit.

Don't be shy and leave a comment and if you create one of these send me a link, I'd love to see it.

Here's my attempt at sharing with you why I do what I do => CLICK FOR SLIDESHOW



More techie stuff: The slideshow with my commentaries is just another use I found for Showit Web. This is a great piece of software that came to life thanks to David Jay. His products are so useful and easy to use. I became a fan, specially of Showit Web and Showit Effects. DJ is a very successful wedding photographer himself so he knows what photographers need and he makes sure all the tools he creates fulfill our needs... and then some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great slideshow! this is why i check your blog everyday, your allways sharing your knowledge and for someone just starting out this info is huge. Thanks again

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Thanks for the comment Rafael!