Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Engagement Session in Laguna Beach

Yesterday I met with Jennifer and David in Laguna Beach to shoot some engagement photos. They're getting married in April in Yosemite and I can't wait to shoot their wedding at that awesome location.

It was raining a lot when I left home in the morning but we didn't get a single drop while we were shooting, just some threatening dark clouds... I love shooting whith this type of weather, the light is just great.

I have to thank David for taking me to this location, I'll definitely go back with future couples.





















3 comments:

Dave said...

Rudy,
Great photos! Thanks so much for coming down and taking our pics. We had a great time. The best was that you let us do whatever we wanted without alot of directions(hand on chin to arm around neck of fiance :) )
Thanks again,
Dave

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Dave,
My pleasure... see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous location, gorgeous couple. Nice job, Rodolfo! I especially like the rock shot and the last walking away one.