Saturday, February 24, 2007

FREE PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING



I'll be shooting ONE destination wedding for FREE in 2007. The main purpose is to build my portfolio for this type of market and help a deserving couple along the way.

A few rules:
• You must pay for the actual costs of transportation and hotel (3 nights) for me and a 2nd photographer (if you want one). The cost to include coverage by a 2nd photographer is $1000.
• You must be getting married in 2007 outside the U.S. and have a set location and date.
• You must send me a few lines telling me why you want me to shoot your wedding along with a recent photo of you and your fiancé.
• You must agree to let me use the images for the purpose of self-promotion.

- There's no catch. I will provide you with hi-resolution digital files and online viewing/ordering on Pictage.com. You can purchase other products like albums, prints, enlargements, etc. from me but you don't have to... although I'd love to design your album ;-)

- After I receive enough requests I will decide based on my availability, location and type of wedding so MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE DETAILS should you decide to contact me. I'll try to come up with an announcement date as soon as I get a feel on the number of requests I'll be getting.

Email me at free.destination.photo@gmail.com with the subject line "FREE DESTINATION WEDDING". THANKS A LOT!

-Rodolfo Arpia

3 comments:

abcdef said...

I love this shot. You are so talented.

DrewB said...

That's an awesome idea Rudy. I'm thinking about doing the same. Let me know what your response is!

plzleaveamsg said...

i wish to could fly to malaysia to do some shooting for me.. perhaps pregnancy photography :)

i am able to cover your accomodation and travelling during the shooting :D

i do some wedding photography as well http://ixiaoxiao.multiply.com