Wednesday, June 07, 2006

word-of-mouth

I made it a point to tell my positive experiences with products and services to others.

Let's start with the WaterField bag. I saw Mike Colón sliding out his MacBook Pro while geting ready for a presentation and this is one of those products that make you think "...nice, I got to get me one of those..." specially when you're a freak about the tiniest millimetric scratch on such a beautiful thing like an Apple computer.

This bag has the perfect fit, is cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in a ballistic nylon shell (YES, the stuff used in bullet-proof vests!).
Not only that, it's stylish and the price is right. You'll definitely get lots of compliments about the SleeveCase.

NOTE: On the sales receipt I got a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase... I've never seen that before... Thanks to you Mellisa, Tanja & Gary.

Check them out @ www.sfbags.com



No comments: