Monday, April 16, 2007

Surprise proposal

Earlier today I shot my first surprise proposal! The only twist was that I was even more surprised than the bride to be cause the groom to be never told me!!!

Adam got in touch with me a couple of weeks ago to 'shoot some photos' of him and his girlfriend for their 3 year dating anniversary. The photoshoot was his gift to Marie but she ended up with the photos + a beautiful ring + a handsome fiancée.

After a couple of hours shooting around The Montage I told the couple we had enough photos and that's when Adam requested to do one more location, so we followed him to this rocky area and this is what happened...


I was looking through the viewfinder and thought it was weird that he was 'posing' and that's when I saw the little box and never stopped shooting.







Earlier in the day...












Hopefully they'll be calling me soon once they set a date! ;-)

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

2 comments:

DrewB said...

How fun! I think I would have been so shocked I would have dropped my camera! Great job!

Jasmine said...

Awww, this is SO amazing to be a part of! :) Great shoot and great job staying focused...I would have probably cried right along with the future bride! ;)