Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 21st Wedding - Jane & Derrick

Yesterday, Erin and I headed out to L.A., Yorba Linda, Fullerton and Anaheim to shoot Jane and Derrick's wedding.
I started very early in the morning at the wonderful Hills Beauty Club in L.A. covering the girls getting ready.

Jane getting even more beautiful


300 pictures later I drove to the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel-Disneyland to get some shots of the boys...

Playing with the rings is always fun




The handsome groom




Jane's parents welcomed us into their home to keep shooting the girls

Jane told me she wanted a photo of the bottom of her shoes... I didn't know why until I saw the detail






The bride looking gorgeous and ready for the ceremony




'The First Meeting'


Father and daughter walking down the aisle


The girls playing at the hotel lobby


















C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to the husband and wife and THANKS to their family and friends for such a great time!

I want to thank the wedding coordinators Karen Kim and Annaha Song for a great job!


Many of the guests told me how much they enjoyed the couple's engagement session slideshow... this time don't be shy and leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE SLIDESHOW.

5 comments:

LaCour said...

Rudy,

That last photo of the bride watching the groom and his mom dance is stunning. What a wonderful moment. Also, I love first image of the bride looking down, with the bright yellow flowers in the background. Great work!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Rudy...the photos look absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job on Jane and Derrick's wedding. I can't wait to see more!

Christina
Sheraton Anaheim

Michelle said...

The photo of the bride watching the groom is just beautiful - your work is just amazing.

Anonymous said...

Rudy, your photography is breath-taking! I have never seen more beautiful photos than yours. I can't wait to see the slideshow of Jane and Derrick's wedding pics, especially since I wasn't able to attend the wedding! I especially love all of the up close pictures of the bride and the groom.

What a wonderful profession you have. It must bring so much joy into your life sharing these moments of love and happiness with all of these couples during their engagements and weddings.

Anonymous said...

Wow Rudy! how did you get the colors to pop so much!? the pix are so beautiful. I am so glad you will be shooting our wedding!

So nice to look at your work!

:)
anyez