Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blogging from the road... literally!

No hands on the bike and typing on the Pearl (#1 on map)

I enjoy going to the gym but very often I get bored on the treadmill or the elliptical machine and I step down way before I should just because it gets boring... now, this is way better than a stairmaster. Raging Waters-San Dimas in the background

A nice calorie burner... I couldn't feel my legs running on the way up... I didn't look that happy a minute after this photo (#2 on map)

Here's an aerial view of the little stair


I haven't ventured into the bike trails yet but I will soon... BTW this is the area where I got the shots of the Red-tailed Hawk not long ago CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RED-TAILED HAWK POST

and I did this one for a UK magazine around here too

Downtown L.A. looks peaceful from here too...



If you're in the area and want to go for a ride send a line.
My fitness category: COUCH POTATO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great bloggin man! Keep it up.