Sunday, April 16, 2006

Welcome!


Hi and welcome to my journal on the web. This is my very first post and I'm glad you stopped by. This image is from a recent photoshoot and is one of the first selects for a new client I'm working with.

Today I took it easy and instead of staying home working I went to the local Borders for a coffee and a slice of chocolate cake and to read all day about photography. I haven't been feeling well for the past week and I still feel weird. I hope I get better since I have a lot of work to do at the office.

Homemade Chao-Min and my favorite TV show (The Sopranos) await me in the kitchen... my favorite way to end the weekend.

That's it for now... please check back soon. I probably won't be able to post every day but I'll do my best.

Take Care
Rudy

No comments: