Saturday, May 12, 2007

Liz & Josh - Engagement Session

Earlier today I met with Liz and Josh in downtown LA to shoot their engagement session.
We started at Union Station and then we crossed the street to finish the photo shoot at the 'Plazita Olvera'. I loved shooting there... there are lots of contrasts—the old architecture and the colorful backgrounds of the kiosks... I just loved it and I'll recommend it to my future couples.

I had a lot of fun shooting these two, they were great and I'm looking forward to their wedding at the Ebell Club... now to some images...



























3 comments:

DrewB said...

I love the one of them in the corridor with the people walking past. The motion is awesome! Great job Rudy!

Jan Garcia said...

Great set Rudy! I love your vision in those tunnel shots and silhouettes. Nice!

Furious Photographers said...

Hey!

I absolutely love your pictures! I recently photographed an engagement session at the LA Union Station and wanted to see what other photographers did. Amazing work!

Happy holidays