Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FAQs

By showing different examples I'll try to answer the most common FAQs I get from brides and prospective clients. Hopefully I'll be able to use these posts in order to give my clients a better and visual idea of what I'm talking about.

Q: I get this one all the time: "Will I get retouched images or just raw files?"
A: All of my client's images are retouched some way or another. Most of the times I start with a good image right out of the camera (or at least I'd like to think so ;-) that way I can make it great.

Image 1: out of the camera


Image 2: basic adjustments


Image 3: a little extra


Q: Do you provide images in sepia tone?
A: Of course! See some examples of the same image below.

Images 4; 5; 6: different sepia tones




More answers soon...

No comments: