Friday, December 01, 2006

Wedding: Gabriela and Gerardo

Last Saturday I shot with Trista Lerit again for the 2nd time in a couple of weeks... I started early in the morning with the guys getting ready at the Westin Hotel in Pasadena, CA.

Click HERE to check out their slideshow.

mmm... I don't think this is right ;-)





Some photojournalism






And details



I looooove Mariachi and I loved Rodolfo Montano's "Alma de las Américas". Here's their info in case you need them for your party:
Mariachi Alma de las Américas
Director: Rodolfo Montano
Ph. (323) 588-7039

Luckily they stayed for the reception too


The couple on the golf course at La Canada Flintridge Country Club where the reception took place



This dude had some cool moves


Wow guys... don't try so hard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow dude... every wedding you shoot is better than the previous one!
Your work is so solid and consistent.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rodolofo! Gerardo and I love the pictures you shot and can't wait to see more! Thank you for shooting our wedding with Trista.

- The Newlyweds :o)

Drew Watts said...

Undoubtedly classy! Clicks taken are mind blowing too. Such arrangements are surely suitable for winter weddings and autumns too. Came to know about event venue Atlanta from my friend and planning to book one for my anniversary party. Dinner with desserts will be according to number of guests. Will just make the lists for bookings to be done.