Monday, November 06, 2006

Headshots

I shot Heather & Reggie's engagement session and wedding in October. Reggie was in need of new headshots and while I don't often shoot headshots, I knew that he was so cool to work with that I decided to do it and I am so glad that I did because they turned out great and I had a blast shooting him. I have to tell you it was difficult at times since he did some comedy bits while we were shooting and I couldn't stop laughing ;-)
Thanks to Debra Perry who did a great job on the makeup, check out her work here -> www.dmakeupartiz.com

Reggie is an Actor, Writer and Director and he just finished his first feature film which he wrote, produced, directed and starred in: Restraining Order

Support Independent Films! Pre-order your copy of Restraining Order from Amazon







THE FINAL PRODUCT
All the files from the photo shoot delivered in a DVD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is the guy from Eve, I like this dude.