Monday, August 14, 2006

August 13 Wedding in Rancho Capistrano

The second wedding of the weekend took place in Rancho Capistrano where I had to fulfill not only my duties as a photographer but also as a RING BEARER!!!... right in the middle of the ceremony I noticed the bridesmaids were talking with each other and then I started noticing some panic expressions and that they were calling guess who... ME!
I didn't want to go near them but some of the guests started turning their heads to me so I had to and finally found out that the groom's ring was missing :-O I run back to his room, turned it upside down with no luck then I run across the patio to the bride's room, turned it upside down too and finally found it!
Apparently I got back with the ring in the nick of time but the bridesmaids had already given the Rev. a fake ring (too small) so they had to exchange it with the real one... of course by this time everyone knew what was going on and laughed!
Then the groom said to me "no matter how the pictures look... you're the best photographer in the world."... I'm still sweating ;-)

Now some photos:
















2 comments:

Davina said...

Great images! I really love that last one. It looks like it was a gorgeous day and a gorgeous couple. Your work is wonderful!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Thanks a lot Davina!
The sun was setting behind the hills when I took the last photo. You are right about Malena and Jamie... they are a lovely couple.