Saturday, July 08, 2006

July 8 - Walnut Creek Wedding

This weekend I had the pleasure to shoot not one but two weddings in the Bay Area with my new good friend Chris Humphreys. I was amazed at the number of great shots he got with close to none direction... true photojournalistic style.

These are a few from Saturday's wedding in Walnut Creek:







Meghan and Ray


Ooops... it seems someone couldn't wait... (look for the fingers marks)


... I think I have some incriminating evidence that may lead to the culprits ;-)




Fun on the dance floor


... and the groom trying to reciprocate (with some help)


Couple and guests gathered around the laptop running the slideshow (conveniently located at the bar)


Now... this is Chris Humphreys in action, the weird thing is I don't see any white lenses, do you? ;-) I heard the word 'switch' a couple of times this weekend...


THANKS CHRIS!

No comments: